Rationale and objectives
Materials and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Academic Radiology
IHE. Integrating the healthcare enterprise. http://www.rsna.org/IHE/mission.shtml. Accessed February 3, 2004.
NEMA Standard Publications PS 3.x. Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM), National Electrical Manufacturers’ Association. Available from http://medical.nema.org/dicom/2001.html. Accessed January 7, 2004.
- Application protocol of electronic data exchange in healthcare environments, version 2.4. HL7, Ann Arbor, MI2000 (October http://www.hl7.org/about/. Accessed February 3, 2004.)
- IHE technical framework, year 4, revision 5.3. 2004 (April Available at http://www.rsna.org/IHE/tf/ihe_tf_index.shtml Accessed January 7, 2004.)
CHILI Web Site. CHILI (Tele-)Radiology and PACS. http://www.chili-radiology.com/product.shtml. Accessed February 3, 2004
- Openness and flexibility.in: Lemke HU Vannier M.W Inamura K Farman A.G CARS 99. Elsevier, Amsterdam1999: 534-538
- How to deal with security and privacy issues in teleradiology.Computer Meth Prog Biomed. 1997; 53: 1-8
- The Linux-based PACS project at the German Cancer Research Center.in: Lemke H.U Inamura K Farman A.G CARS 2000 Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery. Elsevier, Amsterdam2000: 419-424 (Proceedings of the 14th International Congress and Exhibition)
- IHE Connectathon Results. 2004 (Available from: http://www.rsna.org/IHE/connectathon.shtml Accessed January 7, 2004)
- Clinical implementation of the IHE presentation of grouped procedures integration profile in a multivendor environment—workflow modification and barriers to implementation.J Digital Imag. 2002; 15: 64-66
- Integrating the healthcare enterprise: a primer. Part 4. The role of existing standards in IHE.RadioGraphics. 2001; 21: 1597-1603
- Integrating the healthcare enterprise: a primer. II. Seven brides for seven brothers: The IHE integration profiles.RadioGraphics. 2001; 21: 1343-1350
- Digital imaging and communications in medicine (DICOM). NEMA, Rosslyn, VA2000 (Supplement 23. Structured reporting storage SOP classes. http://www.dclunie.com/dicom-status/status.html#BaseStandard2001. Accessed February 3, 2004)
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM).Key Object Selection Document SOP Class. NEMA, Roslyn, VA2001 (Supplement 59 http://www.dclunie.com/dicom-status/status.html#BaseStandard2001. Accessed February 3, 2004)
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM).Grayscale Softcopy Presentation State Storage. NEMA, Roslyn, VA1999 (Supplement 33:. http://www.dclunie.com/dicom-status/status.html#BaseStandard2001. Accessed February 3, 2004)
- IHE technical framework—Volume I. 2004 (April Available from http://www.rsna.org/IHE/tf/ihe_tf_index.shtml Accessed January 7, 2004)
- Ubiquitous radiology.in: Niinimaäki J Ilkko E Reponen J Publication series of Radiological Society of Finland. Oulu University Press, Oulu2002: 113-116 (Proceedings of the 20th EuroPACS annual meeting, September 5–7, 2002, Oulu, Finland.)
- IHE.Computerized Med Imaging Graphics. 2003; 27: 137-146
SUSE: The Home of Linux Competence. http://www.suse.com/us/company/index.html. Accessed February 3, 2004.
The K Desktop Environment. General Overview. http://www.kde.org/whatiskde/. Accessed February 3, 2004.
OFFIS. OFFIS DICOM Software, DCMTK-DICOM Toolkit. http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk.php.en. Accessed February 3, 2004.
Trolltech. Qt/X11 overview. Available from: http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/x11.html. Accessed January 7, 2004.
- Programming with Qt. O’Reilly & Associates, Sebastopol, CA2002
- The HL7 clinical document architecture.J Am Med Informatics Assoc. 2001; 8: 552-569