Rationale and Objectives.
Materials and Methods.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of conversion from a fee-for-service plan to a capitation reimbursement system on a circumscribed outpatient radiology practice of 20,000 persons.Radiology. 1996; 201: 79-84
- Differences in 4-year health outcomes for elderly and poor, chronically ill patients treated in HMO and fee-for-service systems: results from the Medical Outcomes Study.JAMA. 1996; 276: 1039-1047
- The quality of care: how can it be assessed?.JAMA. 1988; 260: 1743-1748
- The case for using industrial quality management science in health care organizations.JAMA. 1989; 262: 2869-2873
- Treatment of patients admitted to the hospital with congestive heart failure: specialty-related disparities in practice patterns and outcomes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 733-738
- Technical considerations in planning a distributed teleradiology system.Telemed J. 1995; 1: 53-65
- Constructing episodes of care from encounter and claims data: some methodological issues.Inquiry. 1995; 32: 430-443
- Health care episodes: definition, measurement and use.Med Care Rev. 1985; 42: 163-218
- Pediatric radiology at a rural hospital: value of teleradiology and subspecialty consultation.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1997; 168: 1349-1352
- Rates of disagreement in imaging interpretation in a group of community hospitals.Acad Radiol. 1998; 5: 148-154
- Consensus quest: reshaping the future of radiology.Radiology. 1996; 198: 643-650
- Teleradiology: technology and practice.J Digit Imaging. 1999; 12: 226-227
- Consulting with radiologists outside the hospital by using Java.RadioGraphics. 1999; 19: 1069-1075
- Remote telemedical interpretation of neonatal echocardiograms: impact on clinical management in a primary care setting.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 4: 241-245
- Application of a low cost telemedicine link to the diagnosis of neonatal congenital heart defects by remote consultation.Heart. 1999; 82: 217-221
- Effect of a digital imaging network on physicians in an intensive care unit.Radiology. 1988; 169: 41-44
- PACS at Penn.in: Proc SPIE. 1093. 1989: 50-59
- Telemedicine in Nova Scotia: report of a pilot study.Telemed J. 1998; 4: 249-258
- Preliminary findings from a teleultrasound study in Alberta.Telemed J. 1998; 4: 267-276
*Supported by grants PO1 CA51198 and RO1 CA39063 from the National Cancer Institute.