Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Assuring cultural competence in Health Care. 1999
- Culturally Competent Healthcare Systems.Am J Prev Med. 2003; 24(3S
- Mitigating Health Disparities Through Cultural Competence. 2002 (Aug copy available at)
Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Cultural Competency Works 2001.
- National Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services in Health Care. 2001 (Contract #282-99-0039 March 2001.)
- Patients and Healers in the Context of Culture.University of California Press, Berkeley, CA1980
- Final Report of the Immigrant Community Assessment. 2003 (Prepared under contract #14830 for Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, TN, Aug 15, 2003.)
- Unequal Treatment: Confronting Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Healthcare. National Academy of Sciences, Institutes of Medicine, Washington, D.C2002
- Patient-centered communication, ratings of care, and concordance of patient and physician race.Ann Intern Med. 2003; 139: 907-915
- The versatile doctor’s guide to ethnic diversity.Medical Economics. 1998; (Sep 7): 135-146
- The ethics of cultural competence.Acad Med. 2004; 79: 347-350