Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American Cancer Society guidelines for breast screening with MRI as adjunct to mammography.Cancer J Clin. 2007; 57: 75-89
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer: early response prediction with quantitative MR imaging and spectroscopy.Br J Cancer. 2006; 94: 427-435
- Characterization of neoplastic and normal human breast tissues with in vivo 1H spectroscopy: initial results.Radiology. 2001; 220: 40-46
- Evaluation of total choline from in vivo volume localized proton MR spectroscopy to its response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in locally advanced breast cancer.Br J Cancer. 2001; 84: 1016-1022
- Metabolite quantification and high field MRS in breast cancer.NMR Biomed. 2009; 22: 65-76
- Quantification of susceptibility artifacts produced on high field magnetic resonance images by various biomaterials used for neurosurgical implants.J Neurosurg. 2002; 97: 1472-1475
- Automated spectral analysis III: Application to in vivo proton MR spectroscopy and spectroscopic imaging.Magn Reson Med. 1998; 40: 822-831
- Effects on breast MRI of artifacts caused by metallic tissue marker clips.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 188: 372-376
- Sensitivity of T2-weighted FSE sequences towards physiologic iron depositions in normal brains at 1.5 and 3.0 T.Eur Radiol. 2004; 14: 1000-1004
- RF artifacts caused by metallic implants or instruments which get more prominent at 3T: an in vitro study.Magn Reson Imaging. 2005; 23: 439-493