Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Annotation and Image Mark-up Project.Radiology. 2009; 253: 590-592
RSNA.org. RadLex: A lexicon for uniform indexing and retrieval of radiology information resources. Available at: http://www.rsna.org/radlex/. Accessed October 28, 2010.
- The IR RadLex Project: an interventional radiology lexicon-a collaborative project of the Radiological Society of North America and the Society of Interventional Radiology.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2009; 20: 433-435
Rubin DL, Channin DS. The RadLex playbook: a nomenclature for radiological imaging (LL-INE2503). Presented at the 96th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America; 2010 Nov 28–Dec 3, Chicago, IL.
RSNA.org. Radiology reporting. Available at: http://www.rsna.org/informatics/radreports.cfm. Accessed October 28, 2010.
- Extraction of recommendation features in radiology with natural language processing: exploratory study.Am J. Roentgenol. 2008; 191: 313-320
- Automated computer-assisted categorization of radiology reports.Am J Roentgenol. 2005; 184: 687-690
- Use of natural language processing to translate clinical information from a database of 889,921 chest radiographic reports.Radiology. 2002; 224: 157-163
- Bio-image warehouse system: concept and implementation of a diagnosis-based data warehouse for advanced imaging modalities in neuroradiology.J Digit Imaging. 2007; 20: 32-41
- Design and applications of a multimodality image data warehouse framework.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2002; 9: 239-254
- Data delivery workflow in an academic information warehouse.AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 2008; : 942
- Evaluation of a data warehouse in an academic health sciences center.Int J Medical Informatics. 2000; 60: 319-333
- A data warehouse for integrating radiologic and pathologic data.J Amer Coll Radiol. 2008; 5: 210-217
- Cloud computing: what is it and could it be useful?.J Amer Coll Radiol. 2010; 7: 252-254
CIP Survey of Biomedical Imaging Archives - Imaging - Cancer Imaging Program - National Cancer Institute - Confluence Wiki. Available at: https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/display/CIP/CIP+Survey+of+Biomedical+Imaging+Archives. Accessed October 27, 2010.
National Biomedical Imaging Archive. Available at: https://imaging.nci.nih.gov/ncia/login.jsf. Accessed October 28, 2010.
XNAT. Available at: http://www.xnat.org/. Accessed October 28, 2010.
- The Extensible Neuroimaging Archive Toolkit: an informatics platform for managing, exploring, and sharing neuroimaging data.Neuroinformatics. 2007; 5: 11-34
MRI Study of Normal Brain Development. Available at: https://nihpd.crbs.ucsd.edu/nihpd/info/index.html. Accessed October 28, 2010.
- Pulmonary nodule detection with low-dose CT of the lung: agreement among radiologists.Amer J Roentgenol. 2005; 185: 973-978
- CT criteria for differentiating abdominal hemorrhage: anticoagulation or aortic aneurysm rupture?.AJR Amer J Roentgenol. 2007; 188: 1324-1330
- An ‘honest broker’ mechanism to maintain privacy for patient care and academic medical research.Int J Med Inform. 2007; 76: 407-411
- The University of Michigan honest broker: a web-based service for clinical and translational research and practice.J Amer Med Inform Assoc. 2009; 16: 784-791
- A multidisciplinary approach to honest broker services for tissue banks and clinical data.Cancer. 2008; 113: 1705-1715
BIRN – Biomedical Informatics Research Network | The Conduit for Biomedical Research. Available at: http://www.birncommunity.org/. Accessed October 28, 2010.
caGrid and Infrastructure Overview. Available at: https://cabig.nci.nih.gov/index_html/sharable/cagrid_overview?pid=primary.2006–07–07.4911641845&sid=caGrid&status=True. Accessed October 28, 2010.
National Radiology Data Registry (NRDR). Available at: http://www.acr.org/SecondaryMainMenuCategories/quality_safety/NRDR.aspx. Accessed October 28, 2010.
- The National Oncologic PET Registry: expanded medicare coverage for PET under coverage with evidence development.AJR Amer J Roentgenol. 2007; 188: 1109-1113
ROC Analysis. Web-based Calculator for ROC Curves. Available at: http://www.rad.jhmi.edu/jeng/javarad/roc/JROCFITi.html. Accessed October 28, 2010.
3D Slicer. Available at: http://www.slicer.org/. Accessed October 28, 2010.
- Addressing “waste” in diagnostic imaging: some implications of comparative effectiveness research.J Amer Coll Radiol. 2010; 7: 603-613
- Comparative effectiveness research: what it means for radiology.Radiology. 2009; 253: 600-605