Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Genetic heterogeneity and penetrance analysis of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes in breast cancer families.Am J Hum Genet. 1998; 62: 676-689
- Fulfilling the Potential of Cancer Prevention and Early Detection.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2003
- Surveillance of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers with magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, mammography, and clinical breast examination.JAMA. 2004; 292: 1317-1325
- MRI evaluation of the contralateral breast in women with recently diagnosed breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 1295-1303
- Contrast-enhanced MR mammography for evaluation of the contralateral breast in patients with diagnosed unilateral breast cancer or high-risk lesions.Radiology. 2007; 243: 670-680
- MR imaging screening of the contralateral breast in patients with newly diagnosed breast cancer: preliminary results.Radiology. 2003; 226: 773-778
- American Cancer Society guidelines for breast screening with MRI as an adjunct to mammography.Cancer J Clin. 2007; 57: 75-89
- A test of performance of breast MRI interpretation in a multicentre screening study.Magn Reson Imaging. 2006; 24: 917-929
- Computerized analysis of breast lesions in three dimensions using dynamic magnetic-resonance imaging.Med Phys. 1998; 25: 1647-1654
- Automated feature extraction and classification of breast lesions in magnetic resonance images.Proc SPIE. 1998; 3338: 294-300
- Morphologic blooming in breast MRI as a characterization of margin for discriminating benign from malignant lesions.Acad Radiol. 2006; 13: 1344-1354
- Bilateral imaging using separate interleaved 3D volumes and dynamically switched multiple receive coil arrays.Magn Reson Med. 1998; 39: 108-115
- Evaluating an optical-flow-based registration algorithm for contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging of the breast.Phys Med Biol. 2007; 52: 3803-3816
- Effect of the enhancement threshold on the computer-aided detection of breast cancer using MRI.Acad Radiol. 2009; 16: 1064-1069
- Receiver operating characteristic analysis: a primer.Acad Radiol. 2005; 12: 909-916
- Classification of dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance breast lesions by support vector machines.IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2008; 27: 688-696
This research project was supported by the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (Toronto, ON, Canada) and the Canadian Institute for Health Research (Ottawa, ON, Canada).