Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Social networking service. Available at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_networking_service. Accessed 12/11/2013.
- On the rapid rise of social networking sites: new findings and policy implications.Children & society. 2010; 24: 75-83
Suddenly, Google Plus is outpacing Twitter to become the world's second largest social network. Available at: http://www.businessinsider.com/google-plus-is-outpacing-twitter-2013-5. Accessed 6/4/2014.
- The patient-doctor relationship and online social networks: results of a national survey.J Gen Intern Med. 2011; 26: 1168-1174
- Open Source software and social networks: disruptive alternatives for medical imaging.Eur J Radiol. 2011; 78: 259-265
- Understanding the factors that influence the adoption and meaningful use of social media by physicians to share medical information.J Med Internet Res. 2012; 14
- Radiology education in 2005: World Wide Web practice patterns, perceptions, and preferences of radiologists1.Radiographics. 2007; 27: 563-571
- Social network analysis: methods and applications.Cambridge University Press, 1994
- Understanding social networks: theories, concepts, and findings.Oxford University Press, Oxford2012
- The strength of weak ties.Am J Sociol. 1973; 78: 1360-1380
- Embeddedness in the making of financial capital: How social relations and networks benefit firms seeking financing.Am Soc Rev. 1999; : 481-505
- Impact of filmless radiology on frequency of clinician consultations with radiologists.AJR. Am J Roentgenol. 1999; 173: 1169-1172
- Renegotiating expertise: an examination of PACS and the challenges to radiology using a medical anthropologic approach.J Am Coll Radiol. 2012; 9: 64-68
- Social media in radiology: early trends in Twitter microblogging at radiology's largest international meeting.J Am Coll Radiol. 2014; 11: 387-390
- Patient-centered radiology: radiologists answering patient questions via electronic messaging.(Chicago, IL)2011
- Radiology practices reap social media dividends.2011
- Online social networking: a primer for radiology.J Digit Imaging. 2011; 24: 908-912
- Enhancing patients' experiences in radiology: through patient-radiologist interaction.Acad Radiol. 2013; 20: 778-781
- History and the learned journal.J Hist Ideas. 1972; 33: 365-378
ResearchGate, About Us. Available at: http://www.researchgate.net/about. Accessed 11/23/2013.
- Simple demographics often identify people uniquely.Pittsburgh Carnegie Mellon University, 2000
- Net assets: the social web for radiology. Part II. Social networking for radiologists.Radiology. 2009; 252: 642-646
- Ethics in psychotherapy: a focus on professional boundaries and confidentiality practices.The Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2009; 32: 299-314
- Social media and the medical profession.The Med J Aust. 2011; 194: 642-644
LinkedIn, About Us. Available at: http://www.linkedin.com/about-us. Accessed 06/23/2014.