Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lung cancer screening overdiagnosis: reports of overdiagnosis in screening for lung cancer are grossly exaggerated.Acad Radiol. 2015; 22: 976-982
- Quantification and consequences of lung cancer CT overdiagnosis [Commentary].Lung Cancer. 2015; 87: 96-97https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lungcan.2014.12.002
- Extended lung cancer incidence follow-up in the Mayo Lung Project and overdiagnosis.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2006; 98: 748-756
- Lung cancer growth dynamics.Eur J Radiol. 2011; 80: e458-e461https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2010.08.006
- Tumor size predicts survival within stage IA non-small cell lung cancer.Chest. 2003; 124: 1828-1833
- Patient and hospital characteristics related to in-hospital mortality after lung cancer resection.Chest. 1992; 101: 1332-1337
- Noncancer deaths in white adult cancer patients.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1993; 85: 979-987
- Long-term survivorship in lung cancer: a review.Chest. 2006; 129: 1088-1097
- Diminished post-lobectomy disease-free survival: screening implications.Clin Lung Cancer. 2015; 16 (S1525-7304(15)00076-5 [pii]): 391-397https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cllc.2015.03.003
- The National Lung Screening Trial premise of null and chest radiographic control equivalence is open to question.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2015; 205: 278-279
- Long-term follow-up results of the DANTE trial, a randomized study of lung cancer screening with spiral computed tomography.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2015; 191: 1166-1175https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.201408-1475OC
- Comorbidities, smoking status, and life expectancy among individuals eligible for lung cancer screening.Cancer. 2015; https://doi.org/10.1002/cncr.29677