Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of three decades of screening mammography on breast-cancer incidence.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 1998-2005
- Were our estimates of overdiagnosis with mammography screening in the United States “based on faulty science?”.Oncologist. 2014; 19: 113-126
- Arguments against mammography screening continue to be based on faulty science.Oncologist. 2014; 19: 107-112
- Changing trends. An overview of breast cancer incidence and mortality.Cancer. 1994; 74: 222-227
- Incidence of and treatment for ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast.JAMA. 1996; 275: 913-918
- Reduction in late-stage breast cancer incidence in the mammography era: implications for overdiagnosis of invasive cancer.Cancer. 2014; 120: 2649-2656
- A reality check for overdiagnosis estimates associated with breast cancer screening.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2014; 106: dju315