Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mammogram trials.Acad. Radiol. 2015; 22: 973-975
- Screening mammography: more than just one trial.Acad. Radiol. 2015;
- Overemphasis on overdiagnosis.Acad. Radiol. 2015;
- Twenty five year follow-up for breast cancer incidence and mortality for of the Canadian National Breast Screening Study: a randomized screening trial.BMJ. 2014; 348: g366
- USPSTF.(Available at)http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/Page/Document/RecommendationStatementDraft/breast-cancer-screening1#tab3(Accessed October 5, 2015)
- Statins for the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; (CD004816)
- Randomised trial of cholesterol lowering in 4444 patients with coronary heart disease: the Scandinavian Simvastatin Survival Study (4S).Lancet. 1994; 344: 1383-1389
- Eleven-year survival in the Veterans Administration randomized trial of coronary bypass surgery for stable angina.NEJM. 1984; 311: 1333-1339
- Reduced lung-cancer mortality with low-dose computed tomography.NEJM. 2011; 365: 395-409
- Screening mammograms would have been initiated regardless of the CNBSS.Acad. Radiol. 2015;
- Acad. Radiol. 2015;
- Effect of three decades of screening mammograms on breast-cancer incidence.NEJM. 2012; 367: 1998-2005
This is a response to the letter to our piece “Mammogram Trials.”
In reply to Baker, Kopans, Smetherman, and Arleo.