Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lumbar disc nomenclature: version 2.0. Recommendations of the combined task forces of the North American Spine Society, the American Society of Spine Radiology and the American Society of Neuroradiology.Spine J. 2014; 14: 2525-2545
- Nomenclature of the veins of the lower limbs: an international disciplinary consensus statement.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 36: 416-422
- Overdiagnosis of breast cancer at screening is clinically insignificant.Acad Radiol. 2015; 22 (Epub 2015 Mar 18): 961-966https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2015.01.020
- Evolving paradigm for imaging, diagnosis, and management of DCIS.J Am Coll Radiol. 2013; 10: 918-923
In reply to Fowler, Friedewald, Moy, and Price.