Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association between imaging characteristics and different molecular subtypes of breast cancer.Acad Radiol. 2017; 24: 426-434
- Too much covariates in a multivariable model may cause the problem of overfitting.J Thorac Dis. 2014; 6: E196-E197
- What you see may not be what you get: a brief, nontechnical introduction to overfitting in regression-type models.Psychosom Med. 2004; 66: 411-421
- Five myths about variable selection.Transpl Int. 2017; 30: 6-10
Supported by Science and Technology Planning Project of Guangdong Province ( 2016KT1071/20151108 ), Medical Scientific Research Foundation of Guangdong Province ( WSTJJ20140103440306198/2015KT1247 ) and Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Guangdong Province ( 2017KT1203 , 2015KT1061/20151248 ).
All authors contributed equally to this work.