Rationale and Objective
Materials and Methods
Abbreviations and Acronyms:CT (computed tomography), CTTA (computed tomography texture analysis), MDT (multidisciplinary team), NSCLC (non–small cell lung cancer), PACS (picture archiving and communicating systems), PET (positron emission tomography), RE-AIM (Reach, Effectiveness, Adoption, Implementation, and Maintenance)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The causes and consequences of genetic heterogeneity in cancer evolution.Nature. 2013; 501 (e45): 338
- Assessment of tumor heterogeneity: an emerging imaging technique for clinical practice?.Insights Imaging. 2012; 3: 573-589
- Imaging intratumor heterogeneity: role in therapy response, resistance and clinical outcome.Clin Cancer Res. 2015; 21: 249-257
- Imaging heterogeneity in lung cancer: techniques, applications and challenges.AJR Am J Radiol Roentgenol. 2016; 207: 534-543
- Cancer genomics and important oncologic mutations: a contemporary guide for body imagers.Radiology. 2017; 283: 314-340
- Non-invasive image texture analysis differentiates K-ras mutation from pan-wildtype NSCLC and is prognostic.PLoS ONE. 2014; 9 (e100244)
- Prognostic value of texture analysis and correlation with molecular profile in EGFR mutated/ALK rearranged advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).Europ J Cancer. 2015; 51: S647-S648
- Can CT measures of tumour heterogeneity stratify risk for nodal metastasis in patients with non-small cell lung cancer?.Clin Radiol. 2017; 72: 899.e1-899.e7
- Tumor heterogeneity and permeability as measured on the CT component of PET/CT predict survival in patients with non-small cell lung cancer.Clin Cancer Res. 2013; 19: 3591-3599
- Prognostic value and reproducibility of pretreatment CT texture features in stage III non-small cell lung cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2014; 90: 834-842
- Prognostic value of texture analysis in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).Europ J Cancer. 2015; 51: S645-S646
- The use of molecular imaging combined with genomic techniques to understand the heterogeneity in cancer metastasis.Br J Radiol. 2014; 8: 20140065
- Translating new imaging technologies to clinical practice.Acad Radiol. 2018; 25 (Epub ahead of print 2017 August 31): 3-8
- Translating clinical informatics interventions into routine clinical care: how can the RE-AIM framework help?.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2009; 16: 889-897
- CT texture analysis using the filtration-histogram method: what do the measurements mean?.Cancer Imaging. 2013; 13: 400
- How to use CT texture analysis for prognostication of non-small cell lung cancer.Cancer Imaging. 2016; 16: 10
Funding: This work was supported by a grant from Feedback Plc, United Kingdom.