Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lung nodule and cancer detection in CT screening.J Thorac Imaging. 2015 Mar; 30: 130-138https://doi.org/10.1097/RTI.0000000000000140
- Recent trends in computer aided diagnosis of lung nodules in thorax CT scans.in: Innovations in electrical engineering and computational technologies (ICIEECT). 2017 Apr: 1-12https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIEECT.2017.7916548
- Automatic 3D pulmonary nodule detection in CT images: a survey.Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2016 Feb; : 91-107https://doi.org/10.1016/J.CMPB.2015.10.006
- Computer-aided detection of solid lung nodules on follow-up MDCT screening: evaluation of detection, tracking, and reading time.Am J Roentgenol. 2007 Oct; 189: 948-955https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.07.2302
- Comparison of sensitivity and reading time for the use of computer-aided detection (CAD) of pulmonary nodules at MDCT as concurrent or second reader.Eur Radiol. 2007 May; 17: 2941-2947https://doi.org/10.1007/S00330-007-0667-1
- The lung image database consortium (LIDC) and image database resource initiative (IDRI): a completed reference database of lung nodules on CT scans.Med Phys. 2011 Feb; 38: 915-931https://doi.org/10.1118/1.3528204
- Guidelines for management of incidental pulmonary nodules detected on CT images: from the fleischner society 2017.Radiology. 2017 Jul; 284: 228-243https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2017161659
- Toward clinically usable CAD for lung cancer screening with computed tomography.Eur Radiol. 2014 Nov; 234: 2719-2728https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-014-33290-0
- Computer-aided lung nodule detection in CT: results of large-scale observer test.Acad Radiol. 2005; 12: 681-686https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2005.02.041