Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Electronic health record-driven workflow for diagnostic radiologists.J Am Coll Radiol. 2016; 13: 45-53
- Impact of a reading priority scoring system on the prioritization of examination interpretations.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2016; 206: 1031-1039
- The boy who cried wolf, stat!.J Am Coll Radiol. 2014; 11: 653
- Using STAT properly.Radiol Manage. 2006; 28 (quiz 1-3): 26-30
- Design, implementation, and assessment of a radiology workflow management system.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008; 191: 321-327
- Saving time, improving satisfaction: the impact of a digital radiology system on physician workflow and system efficiency.J Healthc Inf Manag. 2006; 20: 123-131
- Speech recognition implementation in radiology.Pediatr Radiol. 2005; 35: 841-846
- Radiologist use of and perceived need for patient data access.J Digit Imaging. 2009; 22: 357-362
- The future of the radiology information system.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 200: 1064-1070
- Impact of PACS-EMR integration on radiologist usage of the EMR.J Digit Imaging. 2018; 31: 611-614
This manuscript received no support from public or private sources.