Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Implementation of a novel surveillance template for head and neck cancer: Neck Imaging Reporting and Data System (NI-RADS).J Am Coll Radiol. 2016; 13 (e1): 743-746
- LI-RADS: a case-based review of the new categorization of liver findings in patients with end-stage liver disease.Radiographics. 2012; 32: 1977-1995
- PI-RADS classification: structured reporting for MRI of the prostate.Rofo. 2013; 185: 253-261
- Coronary artery disease-reporting and data system (CAD-RADS): an expert consensus document of SCCT, ACR and NASCI: endorsed by the ACC.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016; 9: 1099-1113
- Management-based structured reporting of posttreatment glioma response with the brain tumor reporting and data system.J Am Coll Radiol. 2018; 15: 767-771
- CGCG clinical practice guidelines for the management of adult diffuse gliomas.Cancer letters. 2016; 375: 263-273
- Genetics and immunotherapy: using the genetic landscape of gliomas to inform management strategies.J Neuro-oncology. 2015; 123: 373-383
- Response assessment in neuro-oncology criteria and clinical endpoints.Magn Reson Imaging Clin. 2016; 24: 705-718
- Reporting results of cancer treatment.Cancer. 1981; 47: 207-214
- Institutional implementation of a structured reporting system: our experience with the brain tumor reporting and data system.Acad Radiol. 2019; 26: 974-980
- Communication errors in radiology: a liability cost analysis.J Am Coll Radiol. 2005; 2: 428-431
- Improving communication of diagnostic radiology findings through structured reporting.Radiology. 2011; 260: 174-181
- Imaging 3.0: what is it?.J Am Coll Radiol. 2013; 10: 229
- Structured reporting: patient care enhancement or productivity nightmare?.Radiology. 2008; 249: 739-747
- Improving consistency in radiology reporting through the use of department-wide standardized structured reporting.Radiology. 2013; 267: 240-250
Wildman-Tobriner B, Buda M, Hoang JK, et al. Using artificial intelligence to revise ACR TI-RADS risk stratification of thyroid nodules: diagnostic accuracy and utility. Radiology 2019:182128.
- Natural language processing in radiology: a systematic review.Radiology. 2016; 279: 329-343
Abstract previously presented at: 57th Annual Meeting and Symposium of the American Society of Neuroradiology, May 18–23, 2019; Boston, MA.