Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Information and artificial intelligence.J Am Coll Radiol. 2018; 15: 509-511
- Integrating pathology and radiology disciplines: an emerging opportunity?.BMC Medicine. 2012; 10: 100
- RadPath: a web-based system for integrating and correlating radiology and pathology Finins during cancer diagnosis.Acad Radiol. 2016 Jan; 23: 90-100
- Adapting to artificial intelligence: radiologists and pathologists as information specialists.JAMA. 2016; 316: 2353-2354
- Radiographic correlation in orthopedic pathology.Adv Anat Pathol. 2005; 12: 155-179
- The importance of radiographic imaging in the microscopic assessment of bone tumors.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: 2100-2114
- Balogh EP Miller BT Ball JR Improving diagnosis in health care. 2. National Academies Press (US), Washington DC2015: 66-67 (Available at:)Accessed April 15, 2019)
- Pathology and radiology beyond looking at pictures.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2009; 133: 587-590
- Integrated diagnostics: the computational revlolution catalyzing cross-disciplinary practices in radiology.Pathol Genet Radiol. 2017; 285: 12-15
All authors contributed substantially to the conception, and design of the work as well as to the writing, revisions and approval of the final manuscript version.
This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.