Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lung cancer: performance of automated lung nodule detection applied to cancers missed in a CT screening program.Radiology. 2002; 225: 685-692
- Reimbursement of apps for mental health: current practices and potential pathways.JMIR Ment Health. 2019;
- The McDonaldization of radiology.J Am Coll Radiol. 2018; 15: 689-691
- Presentation at computed tomography (CT) scan of the thorax and first year diagnostic and treatment utilization among patients diagnosed with lung cancer.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0181319
- Discordance in Clinical Recommendations regarding the Use of Imaging.Am J Med Qual. 2019; 21 (1062860619851561)
- International survey on willingness‐to‐pay (WTP) for one additional QALY gained: what is the threshold of cost effectiveness?.Health Econ. 2010; 19: 422-437