Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Ethics of AI in radiology: European and North American multisociety statement.
- Ethics, artificial intelligence, and radiology.J Am Coll Radiol. 2018; 15: 1317-1319
RANZCR ethical principles for AI in medicine - consultation.
- A short history of ethics: a history of moral philosophy from the Homeric age to the 20th century.Routledge, 2003
- The death of cancer: after fifty years on the front lines of medicine, a pioneering oncologist reveals why the war on cancer is winnable–and how we can get there.Sarah Crichton Books, 2015
Kahneman D, Egan P. (2011) Thinking, fast and slow. Farrar, Straus and Giroux New York.
- The righteous mind: Why good people are divided by politics and religion.Vintage, 2012