Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Academic Radiology
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. About US. http://www.acgme.org/About-Us/Overview/History-of-Medical-Education. Accessed May 21, 2020.
- The ACGME outcome project: retrospective and prospective.Med Teach. 2007; 29: 648-654
- The next GME accreditation system—rationale and benefits.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1051-1056
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. The next accreditation system. http://www.acgme.org/portals/0/pdfs/resident-services/9nasresidentsmay2014.pdf. Accessed May 21, 2020.
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. The Diagnostic Radiology Milestone Project. A joint initiative of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education and the American Board of Radiology. 2012 The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education and The American Board of Radiology. Cited 5/21/20. https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/DiagnosticRadiologyMilestones.pdf. Accessed May 21, 2020.
- Diagnostic Radiology Milestones.The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, 2019 (Cited 5/21/20.)https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/DiagnosticRadiologyMilestones2.0.pdf?ver=2020-03-10-151835-740
- Supplemental Guide: Diagnostic Radiology.The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, 2019 (Cited 5/21/20.)https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/DiagnosticRadiologySupplementalGuide.pdf?ver=2020-03-10-160330-590
- Society of Breast Imaging residency and fellowship training curriculum.Radiol Clin North Am. 2000; 38: 915-920
- The ACR/Society of Breast Imaging resident and fellowship training curriculum for breast imaging, updated.J Am Coll Radiol. 2013; 10: 207-210
- ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Diagnostic Radiology.The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, 2019 (Cited 5/20/20.)https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/420_DiagnosticRadiology_2019.pdf?ver=2019-06-19-092522-943
Mammography Quality Standards Act Regulations, Subpart B. (1999).https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/regulations-mqsa/mammography-quality-standards-act-regulations#top. Accessed May 21, 2020.
- Creating a new curriculum to prepare for the 2013 ABR testing changes: an academic residency perspective.J Am Coll Radiol. 2010; 7: 229-232
- A milestone-based approach to breast imaging instruction for residents.J Am Coll Radiol. 2014; 11: 600-605
- Exogenous, endogenous, and dialectical constructivism.Develop Rev. 1982; 2: 371-384
- ACR BI-RADS® Atlas, Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System.American College of Radiology, Reston, VA2013
American College of Radiology. DXIT and TXIT In-Training Exams. https://www.acr.org/Lifelong-Learning-and-CME/Learning-Activities/In-Training-Exams. Accessed March 27, 2020.
- The relationship between ACR diagnostic radiology in-training examination scores and ABR core examination outcome and performance: a multi-institutional study.J Am Coll Radiol. 2020; 17: 1663-1669https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2020.04.032
- Use of interrupted time series analysis in evaluating health care quality improvements.Acad Pediatr. 2013; 13: S38-S44https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2013.08.002
- Radiology boot camp: facilitating the transition of interns into residents.J Am Coll Radiol. 2014; 11: 329-331
- Boot camp: educational outcomes after 4 successive years of preparatory simulation based training at onset of internship.J Surg Education. 2012; 69: 242-248
- Spaced repetition promotes efficient and effective learning: policy implications for instruction.Policy Insights Behav Brain Sci. 2016; 3: 12-19
- Spaced education improves the retention of clinical knowledge by medical students: a randomized controlled trial.Med Educ. 2007; 41: 23-31
- To the point: medical education, technology, and the millennial learner.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 218: 188-192
- The medical education of Generation Y.Acad Psychiatry. 2016; 40: 382-385
- “Flipping” the introductory clerkship in radiology.Acad Radiol. 2015; 22: 794-801
- The challenges and opportunities of teaching “Generation Y.J Grad Med Educ. 2011; 3: 458-461
- Is medical education ready for Generation Z?.J Grad Med Educ. 2018; 10: 378-381