Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Family leave and return-to-work experiences of physician mothers.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e1913054
- Creating to culture of support radiology resident mothers.JACR. 2018; 15: 1765-1767
- Maternity leave in residency: a multicenter study of determinants and wellness outcomes.Acad Med. 2019; 94: 1738-1745
- Lactation policy and resources for trainees in the department of radiology.J Am Coll Radiol. 2019; 16: 365-368
- Promoting lactation support: challenges and solutions to supporting breast feeding radiologists.Acad Radiol. 2020; (S1076-6332(20)30644-9)
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. ACGME Common Program requirements (Residency). Available at Common Program Requirements (acgme.org). Accessed March 21, 2021
- Supporting a Work-Life Balance for Radiology Resident Parents.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 243-249
- Burnout among U.S. medical students, residents, and early career physicians relative to the general U.S. population.Acad Med. 2014; 89: 443-451
- In Seas of change, a call to action: 2021 American Board of medical specialties policy on parental, caregiver, medical leave during training.Acad Radiol. 2021; (S1076-6332(21)00104-5. doi:Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.03.006
- Parental leave policies in graduate medical education: a systemic review.Am J Surg. 2017; 214: 634-639
- Residency training and pregnancy.JAMA. 2004; 291: 636
- Parenting while in training: a comprehensive needs assessment of residents and fellows.J Grad Med Educ. 2020; 12: 162-167
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Practice Bulletin Prediction and Prevention of Preterm Birth. Number 130. 2012, Reaffirmed 2016. Available at https://www.acog.org/clinical/clinical-guidance/practice-bulletin. Accessed March 18, 2021.
- ACOG Committee Opinion Screening for Perinatal Depression. Number 757.2018 (Available at)Accessed March 18, 2021)
- Pregnant pause.Invest Radiol. 1987; 22: 436
American Board of Radiology Website. Core Exam. Available at: https://www.theabr.org/diagnostic-radiology/initial-certification/core-exam. Accessed April 7, 2021
This manuscript is being submitted solely to Academic Radiology and there is no overlap with previously published works.