Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The new quotable einstein.Princeton University Press, 2005 ((Commemorative, Anniversary ed)
Thinking 2011. Merriam-Webster.com.Available at https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/thinking. Accessed on May 13, 2021.
- Creative thinking in medicine: can we learn it from the masters and practice it?.Hektoen International Journal. 2009; 1
- Creativity in medical education: concepts related to creative capacity.Yeungnam Univ J Med. 2020; 37: 79-83https://doi.org/10.12701/yujm.2019.00458
- Working Backward to Solve Problems.TED Conferences. 2012; (Available at) (Accessed atMay 13, 2021)
- Inverse problems and uncertainties in science and medicine.Sitzungsberichte der Leibniz-Sozieẗat. 2003; 61: 171-212
Golub ES. The Limits of Medicine: How Science Shapes our Hope for the Cure New York Times Books, 1994.
Patterson R. 7 Ways to Improve Your Critical Thinking Skills. Available at https://collegeinfogeek.com/improve-critical-thinking-skills/. Accessed on May 13, 2021.
Kuszewski A. You Can Increase Your Intelligence: 5 Ways to Maximize Your Cognitive Potential. Available at https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/you-can-increase-your-intelligence-5-ways-to-maximize-your-cognitive-potential/. Accessed at: May 13, 2021.
- The value of asking questions.Mol Biol Cell. 2013 Mar; 24; : 680-682https://doi.org/10.1091/mbc.E12-09-0660
- Bias in radiology: the how and why of misses and misinterpretations.Radiographics. 2018; 38: 236-247https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.2018170107
- Assessing radiology research on artificial intelligence: a brief guide for authors, reviewers, and readers—from the radiology editorial board.Radiology. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2019192515
- 2019 ACC/AHA guideline on the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease: a report of the american college of cardiology/american heart association task force on clinical practice guidelines.Circulation. 2019; 140: e596-e646https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000678
- Aristotle's nicomachean ethics.University of Chicago Press, 2011
Thagard P. Medical analogies: why and how. Available at http://cogprints.org/675/1/medical_analogies.htm. Accessed at: May 13, 2021.
- Cures out of chaos: how unexpected discoveries led to breakthroughs in medicine and health.Harwood Academic Publishers, Amsterdam1997
This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.