Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- BI-RADS data should not be used to estimate ROC curves.Radiology. 2010; 256: 29-31https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.10091394
- Statistical Methods in Diagnostic Medicine.2nd edition. John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ2011
- Exploration of analysis methods for diagnostic imaging tests: problems with ROC AUC and confidence scores in CT colonography.PLOS ONE. 2014; 9e107633https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0107633
- Comparing areas under receiver operating characteristic curves: potential impact of the "Last" experimentally measured operating point.Radiology. 2008; 247: 12-15https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2471071321
- ROC analysis: web-based calculator for ROC curves.Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore2021Accessed January 22)
- Nonparametric analysis of clustered ROC curve data.Biometrics. 1997; 53: 567-578https://doi.org/10.2307/2533958
R Core Team (2020). R: A language and environment for statistical computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria. URL https://www.R-project.org/.