- The art of self-reflection in teaching.Academic Radiology. 2021; 28: 885-886
- Medical students-as-teachers: A systematic review of peer-assisted teaching during medical school.Advances in Medical Education and Practice. 2. Dove Medical Press Ltd, 2011: 157-172
- Imposter syndrome in doctors beyond training: a narrative review.Australasian Psychiat. 2021; : 1-6
- The doctor, his patient, and the illness.Lancet. 1955; 265: 683-688
- Balint groups as a means to increase job satisfaction and prevent burnout among general practitioners.Ann Family Med. 2008; 6: 138-145
Competing interests: The author declares there was no conflict of interest.
Ethical Approval: For this type of manuscript, informed consent is not required.
Informed Consent: Not applicable.
Funding: No funding was sought for this publication.