Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evolution of illustrations in anatomy: a study from the classical period in Europe to modern times.Anat Sci Educ. 2015; 8: 175-188
- Radiology and fine art.AJR. 2012; 199: 24-26
- Gestalt theory: implications for radiology education.AJR. 2008; 190: 1156-1160
- Improving novice radiology trainees’ perception using fine art.J Am Coll Radiol. 2017; 14: 1337-1340
- Art in medical education: a review.Journal of GME. 2020; 12: 686-695
- How visual based arts education can promote clinical excellence.Acad Med. 2021; 96: 1100-1104
- The road to wellness: engagement strategies to help radiologists achieve joy at work.Radiographics. 2018; 38: 1651-1664
- Wellness program implementation in an academic radiology department: determination of need, organizational buy-in, and outcomes.J Am Coll Radiol. 2021; 18: 663-668
- Integrating art museum visits into the radiology curriculum: a program to encourage engagement, observation and analytic skills among millennial learners.Clin Imaging. 2021; 79: 204-206
- How can artistic paintings broaden medical students’ understanding of the radiology profession?.Acad Radiol. 2019; 26: 1718-1725
- Educating for beauty in radiology.Acad Radiol. 2020; 27: 1489-1490
- The fundamental role of arts and humanities in medical education.Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington, DC2020
This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.