Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Student interviews for radiology residency: What influences how students rank programs?.J Am Coll Radiol [Internet]. 2010; 7: 439-445
- Radiology resident recruitment: a study of the impact of web-based information and interview day activities.Acad Radiol [Internet]. 2014; 21: 931-937
Whelan A, Prescott O, Young G, et al. Guidance on medical students’ participation in direct in-person patient contact activities [Internet]. Washington, D.C: Assoc Am Med Coll AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges).; 2020. p. 1–6. Available at: https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/press-releases/important-guidance-medical-students-clinical-rotations-during-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak
- Residency match during the COVID-19 pandemic: the clear and present danger of the remote interview.J Am Coll Radiol [Internet]. 2021; 18: 438-441
The USMLE program and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) the F of SMB (FSMB). InCUS - Invitational Conference on USMLE Scoring, Change to pass/fail score reporting for Step 1 [Internet]. 2021. Available at: https://www.usmle.org/incus/. Accessed September 9, 2021.
- The USMLE step 1 Pass/Fail reporting proposal: the APDR position.Acad Radiol [Internet]. 2019; 26: 1400-1402
Coalition for Physician Accountability. Final Report and Recommendations for Medical Education Institutions of LCME-Accredited, U.S. Osteopathic, and Non-U.S. Medical School Applicants The Coalition for Physician Accountability's Work Group on Medical Students in the Class of 2021 Moving Across [Internet]. 2020. p. 1–5. Available at: https://www.aamc.org/system/files/2020-05/covid19_Final_Recommendations_05112020.pdf. Accessed September 9, 2021.
Directors AB of. APDR/APDIR position statement regarding residency recruitment in the 2020-2021 cycle [Internet]. Available at: https://www.apdr.org/. Accessed September 9, 2021.
- Video interviewing: a review and recommendations for implementation in the era of COVID-19 and beyond.Acad Radiol [Internet]. 2020; 27: 1316-1322
- COVID-19 and the radiology match: a residency program's survival guide to the virtual interview season.Acad Radiol. 2020; 27: 1294-1297
- Mitigating bias in virtual interviews for applicants who are underrepresented in medicine.J Natl Med Assoc Elsevier. 2021; 113: 74-76
- Design, implementation, and evaluation of a diversity program for radiology.J Am Coll Radiol [Internet]. 2019; 16: 983-991
American Medical Association (AMA) online residency program database (FRIEDA) [Internet]. Available at: https://freida.ama-assn.org/. Accessed September 9, 2021.
- Effect of virtual interviewing on applicant approach to and perspective of the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Subspecialty Fellowship Match.Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM [Internet]. 2021; 3100326
- Application fever: reviewing the causes, costs, and cures for residency application inflation.Cureus [Internet]. 2021; 13: e13804
- Disruptive innovation and the residency match: the time is now.J Grad Med Educ [Internet]. 2019; 11: 36-38
- Relationship between the number of residency applications and the yearly match rate: Time to start thinking about an application limit?.J Grad Med Educ [Internet]. 2015; 7: 81-85
National Resident Matching Program, Results and Data: 2020 Main Residency Match®. [Internet]. Washington, DC; 2020. Available at: www.nrmp.org. Accessed September 9, 2021.
National Resident Matching Program, Results and Data: 2021 Main Residency Match® [Internet]. Natl Resid Matching Progr Board Members Washington, DC; 2021. Available at: https://mk0nrmp3oyqui6wqfm.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/MRM-Results_and-Data_2021.pdf
- Residency match in the virtual world.JAMA Neurol [Internet] American Medical Association. 2021; 78 (Available at): 645-646
- Radiology residency match: the cost of being in the dark.Acad Radiol [Internet]. 2018; 25: 1491-1496
- A narrative review of the evidence supporting factors used by residency program directors to select applicants for interviews.J Grad Med Educ [Internet]. 2019; 11: 268-273
- Is TikTok the next social media frontier for medicine?.AEM Educ Train [Internet]. 2021; 5 (2021/06/08Available at)
- Diversity in graduate medical education in the United States by race, ethnicity, and sex, 2012.JAMA Intern Med [Internet]. 2015; 175: 1706-1708
- Development and validation of a machine-learning-based decision support tool for residency applicant screening and review.Acad Med. 2021; 96: S54-S61