Rationale and Objective
Materials and Methods
Abbreviations:RRA (Radiology Research Alliance), AUR (Association of University Radiologists), US (United States)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Who's contributing most to american neuroscience journals: American or foreign authors?.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2018; 39: 1001-1007
Silva CF, Elizondo-Rojas G, Atalabi O, et al. RSNA Committee on international radiology education: 25 years of global education outreach. Radiographics 2020;40:1938-1952.
International Outreach Committee. Available at: https://arrs.org/ARRSLIVE/GlobalPartners/OutreachCommittee/ARRSLIVE/GlobalPartners/OutreachCommittee.aspx?hkey=6f698247-0e9e-4d86-8f8b-910e4e8c9687. Accessed May 6, 2021.
- The internationalization of the American journal of roentgenology: 1980 – 1992.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1994; 162: 519-522
- Internationalization of the American journal of roentgenology: 1980 – 2002.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2003; 181: 907-912
- A comprehensive analysis of authorship in radiology journals.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0139005
- Scientific collaboration across time and space: bibliometric analysis of the American journal of neuroradiology, 1980 – 2018.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2020; 41: 766-771
- Impact factor correlations with scimago journal rank, source normalized impact per paper, eigenfactor score, and the citescore in radiology, nuclear medicine & medical imaging journals.Radiol Med. 2019; 124: 495-504
- Eigenfactor score and alternative bibliometrics surpass the impact factor in a 2-years ahead annual-citation calculation: a linear mixed design model analysis of radiology, nuclear medicine and medical imaging journals.Radiol Med. 2018; 123: 524-534
- Increased rates of authorship in radiology publications: a bibliometric analysis of 142,576 articles published worldwide by radiologists between 1991 and 2012.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2015; 204: W52-W57
- trend toward an increase in authorship for leading radiology journals.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2015; 205: 924-928
- Characteristics and trends of radiology research: a survey of original articles published in AJR and Radiology between 2001 and 2010.Radiology. 2012; 264: 796-802
- Korea's contribution to radiological research included in science citation index expanded, 1986-2010.Korean J Radiol. 2012; 13: 523-529
- Disproportionate international contributions to subspecialties of neuroradiology in the american journal of neuroradiology.Am J Neuroradiol. 2019; 40: E3-E4
- Research articles published in clinical radiology journals: trend of contribution from different countries.Acad Radiol. 2005; 12: 825-829
- Radiology research in mainland China in the past 10 years: a survey of original articles published in radiology and european radiology.Eur Radiol. 2017; 27: 4379-4382
The World Factbook. Available at: https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/world/. Accessed December 9, 2021.
- Global trend in breast cancer imaging research 1992-2012: bibliometric study.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014; 202: 696-697
- COVID-19 impacts medical journal submissions.Int J Womens Dermatol. 2020; 6: 255-256
- Putting pen to paper during a pandemic: increased manuscript submissions to the JNS Publishing Group.J Neurosurg. 2020; : 1-3
- The impact of COVID-19 on manuscript submissions to Pediatric Research.Pediatr Res. 2021; 90: 6-7