- Applegate KE
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The future workforce in academic radiology: gender, generational, and cultural influences," (in eng).J Am Coll Radiol. 2005; 2: 133-138https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2004.08.023
- Junior faculty satisfaction in a large academic radiology department," (in eng).Acad Radiol. 2007; 14: 445-454https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2007.01.017
- Optimizing joy in surgery," (in eng).JAMA Surg. 2019; 154: 893-894https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2019.1522
- Predictors of physician career satisfaction, work-life balance, and burnout," (in eng).Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 949-955https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000258299.45979.37
- Negotiating work-life integration," (in eng).MedEdPORTAL. 2017; 13: 10623https://doi.org/10.15766/mep_2374-8265.10623
M Stempniak. "54% of radiologists work in private practice, while other docs report lower ownership levels." September 6, 2021, Available at: https://www.radiologybusiness.com/topics/leadership-workforce/54-radiologists-work-private-practice-ownership
- Physician recruitment and retention in rural and underserved areas," (in eng).Int J Health Care Qual Assur. 2014; 27: 642-652https://doi.org/10.1108/ijhcqa-04-2014-0042
- 30 seconds to impact: crafting the perfect radiology elevator pitch," (in eng).J Am Coll Radiol. 2017; 14: 716-717https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2016.11.017
- Academic performance-based compensation models," (in eng).J Am Coll Radiol. 2019; 16: 1621-1627https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2019.05.021
- Burnout in academic radiologists in the United States," (in eng).Acad Radiol. 2020; 27: 1274-1281https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2019.12.029