Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
World Health Organization. Global tuberculosis report 2020. Available at: https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789240013131. Accessed December 20, 2021.
- Deep learning-based automated detection algorithm for active pulmonary tuberculosis on chest radiographs: diagnostic performance in systematic screening of asymptomatic individuals.Eur Radiol. 2021; 31: 1069-1080
- Imaging in tuberculosis.Int J Infect Dis. 2015; 32: 87-93
World Health Organization. Systematic screening for active tuberculosis: principles and recommendations. 2013. Available at: http://www.who.int/tb/publications/Final_TB_Screening_guidelines.pdf. Accessed December 20, 2021.
- A comprehensive study of the efficiency of the routine pulmonary tuberculosis diagnostic process in Nairobi.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2003; 7: 186-189
- Computed tomography-based predictive nomogram for differentiating primary progressive pulmonary tuberculosis from community-acquired pneumonia in children.BMC Med Imaging. 2019; 19: 63
- Imaging of community-acquired pneumonia: roles of imaging examinations, imaging diagnosis of specific pathogens and discrimination from noninfectious diseases.World J Radiol. 2014; 6: 779-793
- The role and performance of chest X-ray for the diagnosis of tuberculosis: a cost-effectiveness analysis in Nairobi, Kenya.BMC Infect Dis. 2005; 12: 111
- CheXaid: deep learning assistance for physician diagnosis of tuberculosis using chest x-rays in patients with HIV.NPJ Digit Med. 2020; 3: 115
- Deep learning, computer-aided radiography reading for tuberculosis: a diagnostic accuracy study from a tertiary hospital in India.Sci Rep. 2020; 10: 210
- Using artificial intelligence to read chest radiographs for tuberculosis detection: a multi-site evaluation of the diagnostic accuracy of three deep learning systems.Sci Rep. 2019; 9: 15000
- Refining dataset curation methods for deep learning-based automated tuberculosis screening.J Thorac Dis. 2020; 12: 5078-5085
- Chest x-ray analysis with deep learning-based software as a triage test for pulmonary tuberculosis: a prospective study of diagnostic accuracy for culture-confirmed disease.Lancet Digit Health. 2020; 2: e573-e581
- Deep learning for automated classification of tuberculosis-related chest X-Ray: dataset distribution shift limits diagnostic performance generalizability.Heliyon. 2020; 6: e04614
- Respiratory society of chinese medical association. guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of community-acquired pneumonia in Chinese adults (2016 edition).Chinese J Tuberc Respir Dis. 2016; 39: 253-279
- Pediatrics society of chinese medical association, editorial board of chinese journal of pediatrics. guidelines for the management of community-acquired pneumonia in children (2013 Revision)(I).Chinese J Pediatr. 2013; 51: 745-752
- Pediatrics society of chinese medical association, editorial board of chinese journal of pediatrics. guidelines for the management of community-acquired pneumonia in children (2013 Revision)(II).Chinese J Pediatrics. 2013; 51: 856-862
- Development and validation of a deep learning-based automatic detection algorithm for active pulmonary tuberculosis on chest radiographs.Clin Infect Dis. 2019; 69: 739-747
- Deep learning algorithms with demographic information help to detect tuberculosis in chest radiographs in annual workers' health examination data.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2019; 16: 250
- Deep learning at chest radiography: automated classification of pulmonary tuberculosis by using convolutional neural networks.Radiology. 2017; 284: 574-582