Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Academic Radiology
- Birefringence microscopy platform for assessing airway smooth muscle structure and function in vivo.Science translational medicine. 2016; 8 (359ra131)
- Quantitative assessment of airway remodelling and response to allergen in asthma.Respirology. 2019; 24: 1073-1080
- Validation of human small airway measurements using endobronchial optical coherence tomography.Respir Med. 2015; 109: 1446-1453
- Airway wall thickness assessed using computed tomography and optical coherence tomography.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2008; 177: 1201-1206
- Optical biopsy and imaging using optical coherence tomography.Nat Med. 1995; 1: 970-972
- Bronchial smooth muscle remodeling in nonsevere asthma.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2016; 193: 627-633
Global Strategy for the Diagnosis MaPoC, Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) 2017. Available from: http://goldcopd.org. (Accessed 2017).
- Endoscopic optical coherence tomography: technologies and clinical applications.Biomed Opt Express. 2017; 8: 2405-2444
Hariri LP, Applegate MB, Mino-Kenudson M, et al. Optical frequency domain imaging of ex vivo pulmonary resection specimens: obtaining one to one image to histopathology correlation. Journal of visualized experiments: JoVE2013.
- The contribution of small airway obstruction to the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Physiological reviews. 2017; 97: 529-552
- Airway smooth muscle hypertrophy and hyperplasia in asthma.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2012; 185: 1058-1064
- Predicting the response to bronchial thermoplasty.The journal of allergy and clinical immunology In practice. 2020; 8 (e1252): 1253-1260
- Validation of airway wall measurements by optical coherence tomography in porcine airways.PloS one. 2014; 9e100145
- Ultrathin monolithic 3D printed optical coherence tomography endoscopy for preclinical and clinical use.Light Sci Appl. 2020; 9: 1-10
- Super-achromatic optical coherence tomography capsule for ultrahigh-resolution imaging of esophagus.J Biophotonics. 2019; 12e201800205
- High-speed, ultrahigh-resolution distal scanning OCT endoscopy at 800 nm for in vivo imaging of colon tumorigenesis on murine models.Biomedical optics express. 2018; 9: 3731-3739
- The lung's "quiet zone".The New England journal of medicine. 1970; 282: 1318-1319
- Nano-optic endoscope for high-resolution optical coherence tomography in vivo.Nat Photonics. 2018; 12: 540-547
- Broadband rotary joint for high-speed ultrahigh-resolution endoscopic OCT imaging at 800 nm.Opt Lett. 2017; 42: 4978-4981
- In vivo endoscopic optical biopsy with optical coherence tomography.Science. 1997; 276: 2037-2039
- In vivo ultrahigh-resolution optical coherence tomography of mouse colon with an achromatized endoscope.J Biomed Opt. 2006; 11064003
- Diffractive catheter for ultrahigh-resolution spectral-domain volumetric OCT imaging.Opt Lett. 2014; 39: 2016-2019
- Super-achromatic monolithic microprobe for ultrahigh-resolution endoscopic optical coherence tomography at 800 nm.Nat Commun. 2017; 8: 1531
- Theranostic OCT microneedle for fast ultrahigh-resolution deep-brain imaging and efficient laser ablation in vivo.Sci Adv. 2020; 6: eaaz9664
- Optimal operational conditions for supercontinuum-based ultrahigh-resolution endoscopic OCT imaging.Opt Lett. 2016; 41: 250-253
- Comprehensive volumetric optical microscopy in vivo.Nat Med. 2006; 12: 1429