Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Factors influencing the commitment of students to radiology as a career choice during medical school education.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 1174-1178https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.07.025
- Radiologist shortage leaves patient care at risk, warns royal college.BMJ. 2017; : j4683https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j4683
- Texture analysis based on preoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and conventional MRI features for predicting the early recurrence of single hepatocellular carcinoma after hepatectomy.Acad Radiol. 2019; 26: 1164-1173https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2018.10.011
- Women in radiology: exploring the gender disparity.J Am Coll Radiol. 2016; 13: 344-350.e1https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2015.10.019
- Changes in burnout and satisfaction with work-life integration in physicians and the general US working population between 2011 and 2017.Mayo Clin Proc. 2019; 94: 1681-1694https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mayocp.2018.10.023
Ethical Approval: For this type of manuscript, informed consent is not required.
Informed Consent: Not applicable.
Consent for Publication: Not applicable.
Funding: No funding was sought for this publication.