Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Review of challenges to the implementation of Competence by Design in post-graduate medical education: what can diagnostic radiology learn from the experience of other specialty disciplines?.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: 1887-1896
- Competency based training is a framework for incompetence.Bmj Br Medical J. 2014; 348: g2909
- Learner phenotypes in competency-based medical education.Medical Sci Educ. 2021; 31: 2061-2064
- A tea-steeping or i-doc model for medical education?.Acad Med. 2010; 85: S34-S44