Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Combined Quantification of (18)F-FDG and (68)Ga-DOTATATE PET/CT for prognosis in high-grade gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms.Acad Radiol. 2021;
- Repeatability of gallium-68 DOTATOC positron emission tomographic imaging in neuroendocrine tumors.Pancreas. 2013; 42: 937-943
- Treatment with octreotide does not reduce tumor uptake of (68)Ga-DOTATATE as measured by PET/CT in patients with neuroendocrine tumors.J Nucl Med. 2011; 52: 1679-1683
- Variability of Ki67 labeling index in multiple neuroendocrine tumors specimens over the course of the disease.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2014; 40: 1517-1522
- Dual somatostatin receptor/FDG PET/ct imaging in metastatic neuroendocrine tumours: proposal for a novel grading scheme with prognostic significance.Theranostics. 2017; 7: 1149-1158
- Semiautomatic tumor delineation for evaluation of (64)Cu-DOTATATE PET/CT in patients with neuroendocrine neoplasms: prognostication based on lowest lesion uptake and total tumor volume.J Nucl Med. 2021; 62: 1564-1570
- (68) Ga-dotatate positron emission tomography-computed tomography quantification predicts response to somatostatin analog therapy in gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.Oncologist. 2021; 26: 21-29
- Instrumentation factors affecting variance and bias of quantifying tracer uptake with PET/CT.Med Phys. 2010; 37: 6035-6046