Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiomics: Images are more than pictures, they are data.Radiology. 2016; 278: 563-577
- Deep learning: A primer for radiologists.Radiographics. 2017; 37 (Available at: https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/abs/10.1148/rg.2017170077. Accessed February 12, 2022): 2113-2131
- Promises and challenges for the implementation of computational medical imaging (radiomics) in oncology. Vol. 28, Annals of Oncology.Oxford University Press, 2017: 1191-1206
- A new challenge for radiologists: radiomics in breast cancer. 2018. BioMed Research International. Hindawi Limited, 2018
- Temporal analysis of intratumoral metabolic heterogeneity characterized by textural features in cervical cancer.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2013; 40 (Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23340594/. Accessed February 14, 2022): 716-727
- Radiomic features of T2-weighted imaging and diffusion kurtosis imaging in differentiating clinicopathological characteristics of cervical carcinoma.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: 1133-1140
- Radiomics in breast imaging from techniques to clinical applications: a review.Korean J Radiol. 2020; 21: 779-792
- Radiomics: from qualitative to quantitative imaging.Br J Radiol. 2020; 93 (Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32101448/. Accessed February 19, 2022)
- Radiomics analysis of apparent diffusion coefficient in cervical cancer: a preliminary study on histological grade evaluation.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2019; 49 (Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29761595/. Accessed February 19, 2022): 280-290
- Radiomics analysis of multiparametric MRI evaluates the pathological features of cervical squamous cell carcinoma.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2019; 49 (Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30230114/. Accessed February 19, 2022): 1141-1148
- Radiomic features of cervical cancer on T2-and diffusion-weighted MRI: Prognostic value in low-volume tumors suitable for trachelectomy.Gynecol Oncol. 2020; 156 (Available at: pmc/articles/PMC7001101/. Accessed February 19, 2022): 107
- Uterine cervical carcinoma: evaluation using non-gaussian diffusion kurtosis imaging and its correlation with histopathological findings.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2021; 45 (Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32558770/. Accessed February 18, 2022): 29-36