Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Preoperative staging of rectal cancer.Acta Oncol. 2008; 47: 20-31
- Accuracy of preoperative MRI in predicting pathology stage in rectal cancers: node-for-node matched histopathology validation of MRI features.Dis Colon Rectum. 2014; 57: 32-38
- Diagnostic efficiency of diffusion sequences and a clinical nomogram for detecting lymph node metastases from rectal cancer.Acad Radiol. 2021; Nov 19 (S1076-6332(21)00469-4. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.10.009. Online ahead of print)
- Apparent diffusion coefficient for lymph node characterization after chemoradiation therapy for locally advanced rectal cancer.Acta Radiol. 2015; 56: 1446-1453
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging in primary rectal cancer staging demonstrates but does not characterise lymph nodes.Eur Radiol. 2013; 23: 3354-3360
- Apparent diffusion coefficient for discriminating metastatic from non-metastatic lymph nodes in primary rectal cancer.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: e662-e668
- Role of quantitative intravoxel incoherent motion parameters in the preoperative diagnosis of nodal metastasis in patients with rectal carcinoma.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2016; 44: 1031-1039
- Discrimination between metastatic and nonmetastatic mesorectal lymph nodes in rectal cancer using intravoxel incoherent motion diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging.Acad Radiol. 2016; 23: 479-485
- The value of advanced MRI techniques in the assessment of cervical cancer: a review.Insights Imaging. 2017; 8: 471-481
- Beets-Tan RGH. Diffusion-weighted imaging in rectal cancer: current applications and future perspectives.Br J Radiol. 2019; 9220180655
This project was performed at the Department of Radiology at Duke University Medical Center (Durham, NC).
Funding: There is no external or internal funding for this project.