- Kim AY
- Yoon MA
- Ham SJ
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prediction of the acuity of vertebral compression fractures on CT using radiologic and radiomic features.Acad Radiol. 2022; (S1076-6332(21)00573-0)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.12.008
- The image biomarker standardization initiative: standardized quantitative radiomics for high throughput image-based phenotyping.Radiology. 2020; 295: 328-338
- Change predicting bone marrow edema and fracture age in vertebral fragility fractures using MDCT.Am J Roentgenol. 2020; 215: 970-977https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.19.22606
- Effect of early rehabilitation treatment on activities of daily living in patients receiving conservative treatment for vertebral compression fracture.Prog Rehabil Med. 2021; 620210049https://doi.org/10.2490/prm.20210049
- Prevalence of vertebral compression fractures on routine CT scans according to L1 trabecular attenuation: determining relevant thresholds for opportunistic osteoporosis screening.Am J Roentgenol. 2017; 209: 491-496https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.17.17853
- Artificial intelligence in radiology.Nat Rev Cancer. 2018; 18: 500-510