Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Abbreviations:BC (Breast cancer), PABC (Pregnancy-associated breast cancer), PSVs (Pathogenic sequence variants), BRCA (Breast Cancer gene), US (Ultrasound)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risks of breast, ovarian, and contralateral breast cancer for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.JAMA. 2017; 317: 2402-2416https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2017.7112
- American cancer society guidelines for breast screening with MRI as an adjunct to mammography.CA Cancer J Clin. 2007; 57: 75-89
NCCN guidelines: Genetic/familial high-risk assessment: breast, ovarian, and pancreatic. version 1. 2022. Available at: https://www.nccn.org/guidelines/guidelines-detail?category=2&id=1503, Accessed May 1, 2022.
- Breast cancer screening of pregnant and breastfeeding women with BRCA mutations.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2017; 162 (Epub Jan 30, 2017): 225-230https://doi.org/10.1007/s10549-017-4122-y
- Expert panel on MR safety. ACR guidance document on MR safe practices: 2013.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2013; 37: 501-530
- MR safety issues particular to women.Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am. 2015; 23: 59-67
- Current recommendations for breast imaging of the pregnant and lactating patient.AJR. 2021; 216: 1462-1475https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.20.23905
- ACR appropriateness criteria®.Breast Imaging Pregnant Lactating Women. 2018;https://acsearch.acr.org/docs/3102382/Narrative/Date accessed: May 1, 2022
Births and Fertility. Central bureau of statistics, Israel. 2020, Available at: cbs.gov.il. Accessed May 1, 2022.
Statistical database. The United Nations economic commission for Europe. Available at: UNECE.org, 2020. Accessed May 1, 2022.
- An international survey of surveillance schemes for unaffected BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2016; 157: 319-327https://doi.org/10.1007/s10549-016-3805-0
- Pregnancy-associated breast cancer.Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 5: 94-99
Central Bureau of Statistics, Israel. Religion and self-definition of extent of religiosity selected data from the society in Israel report no. 2020, doi:10. 195/2018. 32_18_195b.pdf (cbs.gov.il)
- Atlas 5th edition – Breast imaging reporting and data system – follow-up and outcome monitoring.Am Coll Radiolo. 2013;
- Breast cancer during pregnancy: a mini-review.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2008; 34: 837-843https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejso.2008.01.029
- The pregnant mother with breast cancer: diagnostic and therapeutic management.Cancer Treat Rev. 2005; 1: 439-447
- Risk factors for pregnancy associated breast cancer: a report from the Nigerian breast cancer study.Ann Epidemiol. 2013; 23: 551-557
- Accuracy of diagnostic mammography and breast ultrasound during pregnancy and lactation.Am J Roentgenol. 2011; 196 (doi:10. 2214/AJR.09.3662): 716-722
- Pregnancy and lactation-associated breast cancer: mammographic and sonographic findings.J Ultrasound Med. 2003; 22: 491-497
- Mammography, breast ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging for surveillance of women at high familial risk for breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 8469-8476