Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Artificial intelligence, real radiology.Radiol Artif Intell. 2019; 1e184001
- How might AI and chest imaging help unravel COVID-19’s mysteries?.Radiol Artif Intell. 2020; 2e200053
- Imaging AI in practice: Introducing the special issue.Radiol Artif Intell. 2022; 4e220039
- The Figley Fellowship: social media in radiology journalism.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2018; 210: 707-708
- Twitter: a platform for dissemination and discussion of scientific papers in radiation oncology.Am J Clin Oncol. 2020; 43: 442-445
- Twitter and radiology: everything you wanted to know about #RadTwitter but were afraid to ask.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2022; 51: 12-16
- Social media and peer-reviewed medical journal readership: a randomized prospective controlled trial.J Am Coll Radiol. 2017; 14: 596-602
- YouTube and radiology: the viability, pitfalls, and untapped potential of the premier social media video platform for image-based education.Acad Radiol. 2021; (Published 25 January 2021)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.12.018
- How to use YouTube for radiology education.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2021; 50: 461-468
- Online video education in radiology - more than a fad.Acad Radiol. 2021; (Published 14 October 2021)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.09.014
- The Figley fellowship: An introduction to the essential principles of radiology journalism.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2016; 207: 459
- Rogers International Fellowship in radiology journalism: editorial fellow's perspective.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 195: 1
- The RSNA editorial fellows: then and now.Radiology. 2015; 276: 624-631
RSNA. Editorial fellowships. Available at: https://www.rsna.org/journals/editorial-fellowships. Accessed October 17, 2021.
- The RSNA Editorial Fellowship: editorial fellows' perspective.Radiology. 2003; 226: 309-311
American College of Radiology. Bruce J. Hillman, MD, Fellowship in scholarly publishing. 2021. Available at: https://www.acr.org/Member-Resources/fellowships/Hillman-Fellowship. Accessed May 2022.
- The JAMIA Student Editorial Board: peer review education in biomedical informatics.J Am Med Informatics Assoc. 2004; 11: 87-88
- Radiology in training: an investment for our future.Radiology. 2020; 296: 245
- Radiology In Training: The inaugural year amidst a pandemic.Radiology. 2021; 301: 41-42
- Mentorship in academic radiology: a review from a trainee's perspective-radiology in training.Radiology. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.212205
- Mentoring in academic radiology.Radiology. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.213108