Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The relationship between computed tomographic obstruction index and pulmonary vein cross-sectional area in acute pulmonary embolism.La radiologia medica. 2020; 125: 265-271
- Health risk stratification based on computed tomography pulmonary artery obstruction index for acute pulmonary embolism.Sci Rep. 2018; 8: 1-8
- Association between pulmonary arterial obstruction index and right lateral ventricular wall thickness with in-hospital mortality in patients with acute pulmonary embolism.Emerg Radiol. 2021; 28: 327-331
- Prognostic value of Mastora obstruction score in acute pulmonary embolism.Acta Medica Lituanica. 2019; 26: 191
Yuan M, Cui X, Yang C, et al. Evaluation of the therapeutic effect of pulmonary embolism by CT pulmonary angiography combined with clinical indexes. 2021.
Ruigrok D, Noordegraaf AV. Pathophysiology of acute pulmonary embolism. VU Research Portal.25.
- Standardizing PaO2 for PaCO2 in P/F ratio predicts in-hospital mortality in acute respiratory failure due to COVID-19: A pilot prospective study.Eur J Intern Med. 2021; 92: 48-54
- A new ratio with PaO2/FiO2 and pulmonary arterial systolic pressure in the prognosis of intermediate high risk pulmonary embolism.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42 (1929): ehab724
- CT angiography for the detection of pulmonary embolism: role of tube voltage and contrast injection rate on diagnostic confidence.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: S91-SS7
- New CT index to quantify arterial obstruction in pulmonary embolism: comparison with angiographic index and echocardiography.AmJ Roentge. 2001; 176: 1415-1420
- 2019 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism developed in collaboration with the European Respiratory Society (ERS) the task force for the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur heart j. 2020; 41: 543-603
- Hematuria: a problem-based imaging algorithm illustrating the recent Dutch guidelines on hematuria.Am J Roentgen. 2012; 198: 1256-1265
- Importance of computed tomography pulmonary angiography for predict 30-day mortality in acute pulmonary embolism patients.Eur J Radiol Open. 2021; 8100340
- Acute pulmonary embolism: correlation of CT pulmonary artery obstruction index with blood gas values.Am J Roentgen-New Series-. 2006; 186: 213
- Hypoxia as an independent predictor of adverse outcomes in pulmonary embolism.Asian Cardiovasc and Thorac Ann. 2018; 26: 38-43
- Arterial blood gas.StatPearls [Internet]. 2021;
- Prognostic value of lactates in relation to gas analysis and acid-base status in patients with pulmonary embolism.Croat med j. 2018; 59: 149-155
- Imaging of acute pulmonary embolism.Emerg radiol. 2013; 20: 89-101
- Prognostic value of respiratory index in haemodynamically stable patients with acute pulmonary embolism: The Respiratory Index model study.Eur Heart J: Acute Cardiovasc Care. 2020; 9: 286-292
- Epidemiology, pathophysiology, and natural history of pulmonary embolism.Seminars in interventional radiology. ThiemeMedical Publishers, 2018
- Crucial considerations: sex differences in the epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment, and outcomes of acute pulmonary embolism in non-pregnant adult patients.J Am Coll Emerg Physicians Open. 2021; 2: e12378
- Pulmonary embolism diagnosis and mortality with pulmonary CT angiography versus ventilation-perfusion scintigraphy: evidence of overdiagnosis with CT?.AJR-Am J Roentgen. 2012; 198: 1340
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof