Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Abbreviations:AI (artificial intelligence), ET (emerging technology)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- What can machine learning do? Workforce implications.Science. 2017; 358: 1530-1534
- Life 3.0: being human in the age of artificial intelligence.Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group, New York2017
Topol E. Deep medicine: how artificial intelligence can make healthcare human again. Hachette UK; 2019.
- Predicting the future - big data, machine learning, and clinical medicine.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 1216-1219
- Attitudes and perceptions of UK medical students towards artificial intelligence and radiology: a multicentre survey.Insights Imaging. 2020; 11: 14
- Influence of artificial intelligence on canadian medical students’ preference for radiology specialty: a national survey study.Acad Radiol. 2019; 26: 566-577
- Medical students’ attitude towards artificial intelligence: a multicentre survey.Eur Radiol. 2019; 29: 1640-1646
- Artificial intelligence in radiology: does it impact medical students preference for radiology as their future career?.BJR Open. 2020; 220200037
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)–a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- The algorithm will see you now.New Yorker. 2017; : 46-53
Molteni M. If you look at X-Rays or moles for a living, AI is coming for your job, Wired., 2017 2018.
Scanning the future: Radiologists see their jobs at risk. National Public Radio 2017, September 4, 2017. Available at: https://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2017/09/04/547882005/scanning-the-future-radiologists-see-their-jobs-at-risk.
- Stakeholders’ perspectives on the future of artificial intelligence in radiology: a scoping review.Eur Radiol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-021-08214-z
- Attitudes toward artificial intelligence in radiology with learner needs assessment within radiology residency programmes: a national multi-programme survey.Singapore Med J. 2021; 62: 126-134
- An international survey on AI in radiology in 1,041 radiologists and radiology residents part 1: fear of replacement, knowledge, and attitude.Eur Radiol. 2021; 31: 7058-7066
- AI-RADS: an artificial intelligence curriculum for residents.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 1810-1816
- Artificial intelligence in radiology education: a longitudinal approach.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: 788-790
- The evolving importance of artificial intelligence and radiology in medical trainee education.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29 Suppl 5: S70-S75
- Resident physicians’ perceptions of diagnostic radiology and the declining interest in the specialty.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 261-270