Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The need for diverse perspectives in radiology decision making.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29 (Jul): 1129-1130
- Perceived risk of COVID-19 and employee decision-making: how psychological distress during the pandemic increases negative performance outcomes among healthcare workers.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2022 Jun 1; 19: 6762
- Defensive medicine: It is time to finally slow down an epidemic.World J Clin Cases. 2018; 6 (Oct 6): 406-409
- A naturalistic decision-making perspective on anaesthetists’ rule-related behaviour.Cogn Technol Work. 2014; 16 (Nov): 519-529
- Teamwork in healthcare: Key discoveries enabling safer, high-quality care.Am Psychol. 2018; 73 (May): 433-450
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflict of interest