Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Abbreviations:AI (artificial intelligence), AIMI (Stanford's Artificial Intelligence in Medicine Center)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Academic Radiology
- Fostering a healthy AI ecosystem for radiology: conclusions of the 2018 RSNA summit on AI in radiology.Radiol Artif Intell. 2019; 1190021https://doi.org/10.1148/ryai.2019190021
- An artificial intelligence curriculum for residents.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 1810-1816https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.09.017
Center for artificial intelligence in medicine & imaging |. [cited 20 Dec 2021]. Available: https://aimi.stanford.edu/
- Assessment of the willingness of radiologists and radiographers to accept the integration of artificial intelligence into radiology practice.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: 87-94https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.09.014
- The evolving importance of artificial intelligence and radiology in medical trainee education.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: S70-S75https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.03.023
- Artificial intelligence educational & research initiatives and leadership positions in academic radiology departments.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2022; 51: 552-555https://doi.org/10.1067/j.cpradiol.2022.01.004
- Systematic review of radiologist and medical student attitudes on the role and impact of AI in radiology.Acad Radiol. 2022; (S1076-6332(21)00624-3)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.12.032
- Preparing radiologists to lead in the era of artificial intelligence: designing and implementing a focused data science pathway for senior radiology residents.Radiol Artif Intell. 2020; 2e200057https://doi.org/10.1148/ryai.2020200057
VA Advanced Imaging Research Center. In: UCSF Radiology [Internet]. 31 Aug 2021 [cited 25 Apr 2022]. Available: https://radiology.ucsf.edu/research/labs/vaarc-srg.
Center for advanced imaging. [cited 25 Apr 2022]. Available: https://medicine.hsc.wvu.edu/radio/cai/.
PAIR. [cited 25 Apr 2022]. Available: https://pair.libraries.ou.edu/
- AI musculoskeletal clinical applications: how can AI increase my day-to-day efficiency?.Skeletal Radiol. 2022; 51: 293-304https://doi.org/10.1007/s00256-021-03876-8
- Augmenting interpretation of chest radiographs with deep learning probability maps.J Thorac Imaging. 2020; 35: 285-293https://doi.org/10.1097/RTI.0000000000000505
- Active reprioritization of the reading worklist using artificial intelligence has a beneficial effect on the turnaround time for interpretation of head CT with intracranial hemorrhage.Radiol Artif Intell. 2021; 3e200024https://doi.org/10.1148/ryai.2020200024
- Artificial intelligence: threat or boon to radiologists?.J Am Coll Radiol. 2017; 14: 1476-1480https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2017.07.007
- Automated deep learning design for medical image classification by health-care professionals with no coding experience: a feasibility study.Lancet Digit Health. 2019; 1: e232-e242https://doi.org/10.1016/S2589-7500(19)30108-6
- Code-free deep learning for multi-modality medical image classification.Nat Mach Intell. 2021; 3: 288-298https://doi.org/10.1038/s42256-021-00305-2
- Imaging AI in practice: a demonstration of future workflow using integration standards.Radiol Artif Intell. 2021; 3e210152https://doi.org/10.1148/ryai.2021210152
- Evaluating artificial intelligence systems to guide purchasing decisions.J Am Coll Radiol. 2020; 17: 1405-1409https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2020.09.045
- Artificial intelligence: guidance for clinical imaging and therapeutic radiography professionals, a summary by the Society of Radiographers AI working group.Radiography. 2021; 27: 1192-1202https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radi.2021.07.028
Radiology research partnerships. In: NYU Langone Health [Internet]. [cited 26 Apr 2022]. Available: https://med.nyu.edu/departments-institutes/radiology/research/our-partnerships.
Canopy Partners to host 7th annual radiology AI & IT Summit. [cited 26 Apr 2022]. Available: https://www.canopy-partners.com/canopy-partners-host-7th-annual-radiology-ai-it-summit.
- AUR-RRA review: logistics of academic-industry partnerships in artificial intelligence.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: 119-128https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.08.002
- The state of radiology AI: considerations for purchase decisions and current market offerings.Radiol Artif Intell. 2020; 2e200004https://doi.org/10.1148/ryai.2020200004
AI Applications Roundtable Report. In: CODE [Internet]. 19 Nov 2020 [cited 23 May 2022]. Available: https://healthdatasharing.org/ai-applications-roundtable-report/.
Center for Devices, Radiological Health. Artificial intelligence and machine learning in software. In: U.S. Food and Drug Administration [Internet]. 22 Sep 2021 [cited 23 May 2022]. Available:https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/software-medical-device-samd/artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning-software-medical-device.