Rationale and Objectives
Material and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Academic Radiology
ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Diagnostic Radiology. https://www.acgme.org/globalassets/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/420_DiagnosticRadiology_2020.pdf?ver=2020-06-29-163722-660&ver=2020-06-29-163722-660 (2020). Accessed May 4, 2022
- Health care disparities in radiology: a primer for resident education.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2019; 48: 108-110
- Addressing the ACGME mandate for health care disparities education in residency programs: a needs assessment.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 930-937
- Strengthening the clinical learning environment by mandate-implementing the ACGME common program requirements.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: S65-S69
- Health disparities and health equity: the issue is justice.Am J Public Health. 2011; 101: S149-S155
- Analysis of literature regarding health care disparities in radiology: is radiology falling behind?.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 911-915https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.03.011
Yancy CW. COVID-19 and African Americans. JAMA 202; 323(19): 1891-1892.
- Narrowing the gap: imaging disparities in radiology.Radiology. 2021; 299: 27-35
- Health care disparities in radiology-a review of the current literature.J Am Coll Radiol. 2022; 19: 101-111
- Reducing disparities through culturally competent health care: an analysis of the business case.Qual Mang Health Care. 2002; 10: 15-28
- The Business case for diversity and inclusion.J Am Coll Radiol. 2020; 17: 676-680
- A national survey to evaluate graduate medical education in disparities and limited English proficiency: a report from the AAIM diversity and inclusion committee.Am J Med. 2016; 129: 117-125
- A strategy for improving health disparities education in medicine.J Gen Intern Med. 2010; 25: S160-S163
- Development of a multifaceted health disparities curriculum for medical residents.Fam Med. 2017; 49: 796-802
- Health disparities training in residency programs in the United States.Fam Med. 2016; 46: 187-191