Rationale and Objective
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education AAoCoOM, American Medical Association, et al.: Final Report and Recommendations for Medical Education Institutions of LCME-Accredited, U.S. Osteopathic, and Non-U.S. Medical School Applicants. 2020.
American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine, Coalition for Physician Accountability Release Virtual Interview Recommendations for 2021-22 Residency Season. Targeted News Service. 2021 08/25/2021 Aug 25.
Program TMNRM. Coalition For Physician Accountability Releases Recommendations On 2021-22 Residency Season Interviewing. 2021.
- COVID-19 and the Radiology Match: A Residency Program's Survival Guide to the Virtual Interview Season.Academic radiology. 2020; 27 (Epub 2020/07/15PubMed PMID32660754PubMed Central PMCID: PMCPMC7340060): 1294-1297https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.06.023
- Brave New World: Challenges and Opportunities in the COVID-19 Virtual Interview Season.Academic radiology. 2020; 27 (Epub 07/15PubMed PMID: 32948443): 1456-1460https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.07.001
- Should Radiology Residency Interviews Remain Virtual? Results of a Multi-institutional Survey Inform the Debate.Academic radiology. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.10.017
- Responding to Recommended Changes to the 2020–2021 Residency Recruitment Process From a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Perspective.Academic Medicine. 2022; 97 (PubMed PMID00001888-202205000-00014): 635-642https://doi.org/10.1097/acm.0000000000004361
- Incorporation of a Social Virtual Reality Platform into the Residency Recruitment Season.Academic radiology. 2022; 29 (Epub 07/01PubMed PMID: 34217613): 935-942https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.05.024
- The Effect of Virtual Interviews and Social Media on Applicant Decision-Making During The 2020-2021 Resident Match Cycle.Academic radiology. 2022; 29: 928-934https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.05.028
- Maximizing Educational Engagement and Program Exposure for Recruitment to the Integrated and Independent Interventional RadiologyPrograms in a Virtual Environment.Academic radiology. 2022; 29 (Epub 09/25PubMed PMID: 34580013): 413-415https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.09.001
- Impact of COVID-19 on Radiology Residency Selection Process: A Survey of Radiology Residency Programs in the US.Academic radiology. 2022; 29: 779-785https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.12.033
- Going Virtual: Redesigning the Interview Experience.Journal of the American College of Radiology: JACR. 2021; 18 (Epub 07/13PubMed PMID: 32673575): 337-339https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2020.06.021
- Increasing Applicant Engagement During the 2020-2021 Virtual Residency Interview Cycle and Beyond: The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Radiology Residency Video Project.Academic radiology. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.11.002
- Adapting to the Era of Virtual Recruitment: Radiology Departmental Website Response to COVID-19 and Portrayal of the Resident Experience.Academic radiology. 2022; 29 (Epub 2022/04/06PubMed PMID: 35379478PubMed Central PMCIDPMCPMC8971923): 771-778https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.11.023
- From Beginning to End: A Single Radiology Residency Program's Experience with Web-Based Resident Recruitment during COVID-19 and a Review of the Literature.Academic radiology. 2021; 28: 1159-1168https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.04.009
- Urology Residency Applications in the COVID-19 Era.Urology. 2020; 143 (Epub 06/17PubMed PMID: 32562774): 55-61https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2020.05.072
- Student Interviews for Radiology Residency: What Influences How Students Rank Programs?.Journal of the American College of Radiology. 2010; 7: 439-445https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2009.12.010
AAMC Interview Guidance for the 2022-2023 Residency Cycle 2022[cited 2022 05/23/2022]. Available from: https://www.aamc.org/what-we-do/mission-areas/medical-education/aamc-interview-guidance-2022-2023-residency-cycle#recommendation2.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship Directors' 2021 Collective Statement on Virtual Interviews and Second Looks.Pediatric Emergency Care. 2021; 37
2023 Main Residency Master Calendar 2022 [cited 2022 07/05/2022]. Available from: https://www.nrmp.org/match-calendars/master-calendar/.