Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diffuse involvement of pancreas is not always autoimmune pancreatitis.Acad Radiol. 2022; 9 (MarS1076-6332(22)00063-0. Epub ahead of print)
- Homozygous P86S mutation of the human glucagon receptor is associated with hyperglucagonemia, alpha cell hyperplasia, and islet cell tumor.Pancreas. 2009; 38: 941-946
- Mahvash Disease: 10 years after discovery.Pancreas. 2018; 47: 511-515
- Hypercalcemia in glucagon cell hyperplasia and neoplasia (Mahvash Syndrome): a new association.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2018; 103: 3119-3123
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor with atypical radiologic presentation.Radiol Case Rep. 2015; 3: 162
- Imitators of chronic pancreatitis: diffuse neuroendocrine tumour of the pancreas.BJR Case Rep. 2017; 320170015
- Diffuse pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor: a rare presentation.Indian J Nucl Med. 2018; 33: 364-365
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor presenting as a diffuse pancreatic enlargement, case report and review of literature.Radiology Case. 2021; 15: 11-20
The author does not receive any grants or fellowships supporting the writing of the paper.