Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A CT-based radiomics nomogram in predicting the postoperative prognosis of colorectal cancer: a two-center study.Acad Radiol. 2022;
- Nomograms in oncology: more than meets the eye.Lancet Oncol. 2015; 16: e173-e180
- Assessing the performance of prediction models: a framework for traditional and novel measures.Epidemiology. 2010; 21: 128-138
- Towards better clinical prediction models: seven steps for development and an ABCD for validation.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1925-1931
- Decision curve analysis.JAMA. 2015; 313: 409-410