Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Imaging differences in metaplastic and invasive ductal carcinomas of the breast.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 189: 1288-1293
- Review of metaplastic carcinoma of the breast: imaging findings and pathologic features.J Clin Imaging Sci. 2012; 2: 21
- Metaplastic carcinoma of the breast: Imaging and pathological features.Oncol Lett. 2016; 12: 3975-3980
- Metaplastic carcinoma of the breast: multimodality imaging and histopathologic assessment.Acta Radiol. 2012; 53: 5-11
- Metaplastic breast carcinoma: Rare form of mammary cancer.NY State J Med. 1973; 73: 1078-1082
- International classification of diseases of oncology.3rd edn. World Health Organization, Geneva2000
- WHO classification of tumors, 5th edition – Breast tumors.International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon2019
- Metaplastic carcinoma of the breast, an unusual disease with worse prognosis: the experience of the European Institute of Oncology and review of the literature.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2007; 101: 349-353
- Characteristics and treatment of metaplastic breast cancer: analysis of 892 cases from the National Cancer Data Base.Ann Surg Oncol. 2007; 14: 166-173
- Metaplastic carcinoma of the breast is more aggressive than triple-negative breast cancer: a study from a single institution and review of literature.Clin Breast Cancer. 2017; 17: 382-391
- Imaging overview of metaplastic carcinomas of the breast: a large study of 71 cases.Br J Radiol. 2016; 8920140644
- MRI of metaplastic carcinoma of the breast.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2005; 184: 1274-1278
- Imaging findings of metaplastic carcinoma of the breast with pathologic correlation.Journal of the Belgian Society of Radilolgy. 2018; 102: 1-8
- Prognostic factors in metaplastic carcinoma of the breast: a multi-institutional study.Brit J Cancer. 2014; 112: 283-289
- Clinicopathological features and prognosis of metaplastic breast carcinoma: experience of a major chinese cancer center.PLoS One. 2015; 26 (10)e0131409
- Imaging features of metaplastic carcinoma with chondroid differentiation of the breast.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 188 (Mar): 691-696
- Metaplastic breast cancer.Australas Radiol. 2004; 48: 243-247
- Metaplastic breast carcinoma: clinical–pathologic characteristics and HER2/neu expression.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2005; 91: 173-178
- A retrospective study of the imaging and pathological features of metaplastic breast carcinoma and review of the literature.Med Sci Monit. 2019; 25: 248-258
- Molecular analysis of TCGA breast cancer histologic types.Cell Genom. 2021; 1100067
Jha A, Agrawal V, Tanver N, et al. Metaplastic breast carcinoma presenting as benign breast lump. J Cancer Res Ther, 2017;13(3):593-596.
- Radiologic and pathologic findings in breast tumors with high signal intensity on T2-weighted MR images.Radiographics. 2010; 30: 533-548
- Can MR Imaging contribute in characterizing well-circum- scribed breast carcinomas?.Radiographics. 2010; 30: 1689-1702
- Metaplastic carcinoma of the breast: Mammographic appearance with pathologic correlation.Am J Roentgenol. 1997; 169: 709-712
- Diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging of breast lesions : first experiences at 3T.Comput Assist Tomogr. 2009; 33: 63-69
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.