Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The roles of organized radiology in career development for trainees and junior attending radiologists: a road map.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2017; 208: 1271-1277https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.16.17234
- Successful strategies for retaining and recruiting imaging specialists: a two-year perspective.Radiol Manage. 1993; 15: 41-52
- Radiology mentoring program for early career faculty-implementation and outcomes.J Am Coll Radiol. 2021; 18: 451-456https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2020.09.025
- How to succeed in academic radiology: a primer for young faculty members.J Am Coll Radiol. 2017; 14: 808-810https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2017.01.042
- Value of peer mentoring for early career professional, research, and personal development: a case study of implementation scientists.J Clin Transl Sci. 2021; 5: e112https://doi.org/10.1017/cts.2021.776
- Issues most pressing to early-career interventional radiologists: results of a descriptive survey.Acad Radiol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.02.023
- Coaching, mentoring, and sponsoring as career development tools.Fam Med. 2021; 53: 175-180https://doi.org/10.22454/FamMed.2021.341047
- Transitioning to independent practice: an early career perspective.J Am Coll Radiol. 2021; 18: 774-776https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2021.03.008
- Academic onboarding: a practical guide for the junior, early career radiologist.Acad Radiol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2022.03.013
- Too young to retire, but can an old dog learn new tricks?.Radiol Manage. 2008; 30 (Jul-Aug 2008): 52-54
Sinek S. Start with why [electronic resource] : how great leaders inspire everyone to take action. Portfolio/Penguin 2009; Penguin Random House, New York City, New York.