Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiomics analysis on digital breast tomosynthesis: preoperative evaluation of lymphovascular invasion status in invasive breast cancer.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: 1773-1782
- The role of large-format histopathology in assessing subgross morphological prognostic parameters: a single institution report of 1000 consecutive breast cancer cases.Int J Breast Cancer. 2012; 2012395415https://doi.org/10.1155/2012/395415
- Breast cancers originating from the terminal ductal lobular units: in situ and invasive acinar adenocarcinoma of the breast, AAB.Eur J Radiol. 2022; 152110323https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2022.110323
- Overview of the role of pre-operative breast MRI in the absence of evidence on patient outcomes.Breast. 2010; 19: 3-6https://doi.org/10.1016/j.breast.2009.11.003
- A new approach to breast cancer terminology based on the anatomic site of tumour origin: the importance of radiologic imaging biomarkers.Eur J Radiol. 2022; 149110189https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2022.110189
- Supplemental screening for breast cancer in women with dense breasts: a systematic review for the U.S. preventive service task force [Internet].Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US), Rockville (MD)2016 (Report No.: 14-05201-EF-3)