Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Magnetic resonance imaging for clinical management of rectal cancer: updated recommendations from the 2016 European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology (ESGAR) consensus meeting.Eur Radiol. 2018; 28: 1465-1475
- Use of magnetic resonance imaging in rectal cancer patients: Society of Abdominal Radiology (SAR) rectal cancer disease-focused panel (DFP) recommendations 2017.Abdom Radiol (NY). 2018; 43: 2893-2902
- Locally advanced rectal cancer: qualitative and quantitative evaluation of diffusion-weighted MR imaging in the response assessment after neoadjuvant chemo-radiotherapy.Eur J Radiol Open. 2016; 3: 145-152
- Locally advanced rectal cancer: added value of diffusion-weighted MR imaging in the evaluation of tumor response to neoadjuvant chemo- and radiation therapy.Radiology. 2009; 253: 116-125
- The value of diffusion-weighted imaging in combination with T2-weighted imaging for rectal cancer detection.Eur J Radiol. 2008; 65: 299-303
- Value of diffusion-weighted imaging in the detection of viable tumour after neoadjuvant chemoradiation therapy in patients with locally advanced rectal cancer: comparison with T2 weighted and PET/CT imaging.Br J Radiol. 2012; 85: 577-586
- Patients who undergo preoperative chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced rectal cancer restaged by using diagnostic MR imaging: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Radiology. 2013; 269: 101-112
- Reducing acquisition time of diffusion weighted MR imaging of the rectum with simultaneous multi-slice acquisition: a reader study.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: 1802-1807
- Feasibility of simultaneous multislice acceleration technique in diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging of the rectum.Korean J Radiol. 2020; 21: 77-87
- The influence of endorectal filling on rectal cancer staging with MRI.Br J Radiol. 2018; 9120180205
- Simultaneous multislice accelerated free-breathing diffusion-weighted imaging of the liver at 3T.Abdom Imaging. 2015; 40: 2323-2330